Below are 7 short videos to help move your show from stage to screen.
Covered in this tutorial series:
- Scripting – The paperwork prep needed before you start shooting (pre-production)
- Schedule and Shot List – Identifying the scenes and shots in your script
- Framing and Shot Types – The various framing and shot types and how to use them
- Three Point Lighting – Lighting the show and the special considerations that need to be taken for puppetry
- Shadow Puppets – How to light for shadow puppetry
- Shooting – How to capture your show and the positions required to do so
- Editing – How to edit your footage into one cohesive entity.